One hot and sunny day, Sonny, Tim, my brother Ihaka, Te Kaha and me went for a nice cold swim at the creek.
As we were on our way to the creek I was on my bike doing drifts on the dusty road trying to pop my tyre. A few minutes later we arrived at swimming hole I was the first to jump off the bank. First I did a pin then my second time jumping off I did a coffin. Then we all started to swim over to the other side to do some manu’s whoopes and griller off a little brunch. I was the only one doing grillers off high. One hour later we all decided to jump out the high tree. I was doing a coffen out of that tree. Suddenly Te kaha told me to go under water so I listen to pop it was loud like a boom box trying to get blown and there up the loudest they can go. 20 minutes later it time to go. We all had a race back to my house even that i was on my bike second so basically Ihaka won.
The End
Hi Toko, enjoy the swimming while its still hot! I like this recount, it reminds me of when I use to swim at the creek with my brothers. It would have been great if you added detail that describes the different jumps you did. Some readers won't know what a gorilla jump is.
ReplyDeletehello toko its Aryan I liked that story about you,tim,sonny and your
ReplyDeletebrother that story was awsome well bye
Hi Toko My name is Raharuhi from Kawakawa Primary school I like your story About how you go for a swim at the creek.Did you enjoy your swim at the Creek? where abouts did you swi?. Great work on your recount story.
ReplyDeleteHi Toko my name is Tia-Calae from Kawakawa primary school room 3. I like that you uncle Ihaka and Te Kaha when down to the swimming pool.
ReplyDeleteWhere was aunty Rosie?
Hi Toko my name is Tia-Calae from Kawakawa primary school room 3. I like that you uncle Ihaka and Te Kaha when down to the swimming pool.
ReplyDeleteWhere was aunty Rosie?