Pages

Wednesday, 27 August 2014

This is a story me and my group wrote

WALT use persuasive language features to write powerful, persuasive text
To be successful I will:
Emotive language (adjectives that appeal to emotions)
Figurative Language (hyperbole, alliteration, simile, metaphor
Rhetorical questions
Great Connectives (sequencing words


I’m Bringing Bikes Back



I believe that we should be able to bring our motorbikes to school. We can’t at the moment. We could do it on our cross country course.


I think we should be allowed to bring our motorbikes because riding motobikes are fun. Don’t you want your hair like gokus? If I brought  my own little 80cc. It would of be a screamer. I’ll have a weareter engine in it but it will be slow. But one thing everyone will be cracking up because it’s slow. We will be loud on our motorbikes like tigers roaring at people


Do you ever feel bored during break time? Do you see children who are? Well if we had permission to bring our motorbikes we won’t be bored.


Another reason why we should bring our motorbike  is because it will be safe and it will be away from the babies in room 2. Added to this Do not let the people have a turn unless they are skilled.


Therefore, in summary I think we should be able to bring our motorbikes to school because they are fun and we will be safe.


                           THE END.             
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.