Pages

Friday, 27 June 2014

Kia Kaha. This is why I am unique.I hope you enjoy my BIO poem.

cooltext1505888170 (1).png
Who is cheeky, hard and tough
Who is best brother of Ihaka and son of Kirihi AND ROSIEMay 30, 2014 10:26:33 AM.jpg
Who loves hunting and playing with his kitten
Who feels worried  when dad is angry and felt sad when nan passed away
Who is afraid of bulettes and being in a cemetery at dark
Who graduated in spelling
Who would like to kill a pig with a gun
Who is residence of Cumbers road
Phillips

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog profile picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah .. great Toko !! .. I like it keep it up !! :) haha I like your things what you like ... nice improve more and you will be even better and the teachers will like you ..

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.